- Ard Credit was founded by Intergroup International LLC.
- Obtained a non-banking ﬁnancial institution license from the Financial Regulatory Commission
- Ard Financial Group invested into Ard Credit
- Started operating under new management team with new strategy and brand
- Obtained license from FRC to conduct “Trust account service”
- First successful private bond placement
- Introduced online loan application system
- Started issuing whole sale loans to rural MFIs
- “TOP CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY ENTREPRENEUR OF 2015” award
- Secured financing from Microfinance Development Fund
- Increased share capital and became an Asset Management NBFI
- Became first NBFI in the market to introduce Credit Card service
- New core banking system implemented
- Started “Digital Bank” project in partnership with Grapecity and Most Money
- BoD made a decision to IPO
- Launched ﬁrst mobile banking app by NBFI, Ard App
- Partnership agreement with the Crowd Credit of Japan last February for MNT denominated debt financing equivalent to USD5 million.
- Launched a successful IPO while exceeding the available amount by 299%
- G.Telmen has been appointed as the CEO of Ard Credit NBFI JSC.
- Decided to allocate 50 percent of its 2019 net profits to its shareholders as dividends.
- Successfully organized the first fully online shareholders meeting.
- Obtained E-money license from the Bank of Mongolia
- Took actions to support our clients through the economic hardships caused by the COVID – 19 pandemic.
- Successfully repaid investment of the Crowd Credit fund of Japan.
- Successfully introduced EuroGiro international money transfer service in cooperation Mongol Post JSC.
- Successfully integrated with ACH+ (Automat Clearing House) interbank payment system.